*Please send resumes to prav...@addonusa.com <gvi...@addonusa.com>*

*

*.Net Developer*

*Location: Charles Town, WV (50% Remote!)*

*Duration: **6 months*

* *

* *

*SKILLS:*

   - ASP.Net,C#, VB.Net
   - SQL (Microsoft SQL Server 2008+)
   - WCF
   - Entity Framework
   - Model View Controller for UI work
   - Claims
   - AD and ADFS
   - Forefront
   - Agile Methodology
   - Ability to look at the bigger solution goals
   - Business analysis when given a Business Use Case or Business Issue
   - Good communication skills.
   - Ability to document processes

*Build/Release Engineer***

*Location: Charlestown, WV*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Rate: Open*

Build/ Release Engineer applies Software Configuration Management processes
to projects, setting up and maintaining Team Foundation Server (TFS)
infrastructure and supporting a continuous delivery model by automating
software build and package migration processes.

*Required Experience *

   - 5+ years experience in an IT organization OR a certificate, Associate
   degree, or Bachelor's Degree in IT or computer related sciences required.
   - Experience with CM tools (*Team Foundation Server (TFS)*, Subversion, *
   Clearcase*) desired but not essential.
   - Extensive knowledge of *Visual Studio* tools required.
   - Proven experience with deployment automation.
   - Computer knowledge in a Microsoft environment.
   - Minimum three years experience as a developer with *.NET platform*.
   - Knowledge of Server 2008, SQL 2008 and IIS 7.

*Remedy Developer***

*Location : Remote (for 1 month need to be onsite, Hudson, OH)*

*Duration : long term*

*Rate : Market*

* *

*5+ Experience Remedy developer*

*-Knowledgeable with version 7.0, 7.1 and 7.5*

*-Knowledgeable about ITSM*

*-Experience with Web Services - both in publishing and consuming*

*-Unix*

*-Oracle SQL*

DIRECT CLIENT

*AIX Administrator***

*Location: Wilmington, DE .*

*Contract duration: 6 – 9 months.*

*Start date: ASAP*

*Should have expertise in VIO skills (8 or 9 /10) & should be good in
designing part. Otherwise candidate may not be considered.***

--

*Please do let me know if any one fits for this position*

*Thanks & Regards*

Praveen Kumar

Technical Recruiter | Addon Technologies | Website: www.addonusa.com

phone: 734-956-4737 ext-168 | Fax:* *734-418-2603 | email: *
prav...@addonusa.com* <prav...@addonusa.com>|

N . Laurel Park Drive, Suite #513, Livonia, MI-48152.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my
strength, in whom will trust. Psalm 18:2