*

*.Net Developer ***

Location:  Miramar, FL

Duration:  6-8 weeks

*hire of Skype interview*

* *

*Description of Role/Responsibilities:*

Seeking a .Net Developer for a 6-8 week project for one of our clients
located in Miramar, FL. This person will assist in the development of an
in-house application. The application to be developed using C# and .NET
framework 3.5 within Visual Studio and connecting to  a SQL Server backend.
Application is a new front-end to an existing database. Candidates will
work on their own under supervision of a project manager and with the
support of the web development team.

*Required Skills:*

5 years experience and demonstrated knowledge of:

- Visual Studio 2008 or 2010

- .NET framework 3.5/

- C#

- n-Tier development

- SQL server databases: T-SQL, Stored Procedures, database layer
programming, SQL Server Reporting Services

- Client side technologies: HTML, Javascript, CSS

Optional:

- Familiar with TFS or other version control systems.

- Familiarity with HIPAA rules and a healthcare environment

- JQuery

*Senior Java Developer w/ Lead experience** *

Location : MN

6 Month Contract with extensions possible**

* *

* *

Level: Very senior and/or Tech Lead**

* *

Interviews are Tues or Wed**

* *

Skills: **

* *

Total Experience Required: 9 – 15 years **

* *

Java – Advanced**

Server side Web Services using JAXB, SOAP – Advanced**

Websphere **

Performance Tuning **

MQ Series, utilization of queues **

* *

* *

Oracle SQL – Some knowledge a plus**

PL/SQL – Some knowledge a plus**

*Senior .Net Developer***

Location : Downtown St Paul, MN

Duration : 6 months Contract

*REQUIRE *DIRECT FACE TO FACE IMMEDIATE HIRE**

·         Please submit with strong WPF

*Mid - Sr level Pentaho ETL Developer***

*Duration: 6-12 months
Location:  Greater Detroit*

*Pentaho Developer Requirements***

·         *3+ years* experience with *Pentaho *in dimensional modeling, *ETL
development/data integration,* metadata and OLAP strategy, BI application
and portal development, and enterprise data warehouse architecture is a
plus.

·         Experience designing and developing database logical and physical
data models is a plus.

·         Experience managing *data using ETL tools or scripting languages
is a must.*

·         Strong working knowledge of Pentaho Open Source Business
Analytics is preferred.

*Senior Advanced Technical Support Engineer***

*Bedford, Massachusetts*

*Santa Clara CA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*
*Most important requirements and skill set are as follows:
Good understanding of DB (sql and stored procedures); Application Servers;
J3EE; Java.
General concepts of security (SSL, HTTPS, etc.); SOAP, XML.
Experience with enterprise software application support (NOT IT support).
Problem solving skill set.
Customer facing communication skill set.

*Qualifications ***

• Good understanding of Java programming concepts, knowledge of SQL and web
based applications and technologies.
• Experience with deployed environments Java/J2EE/.Net, Oracle/Various SQL
database systems running on Windows, UNIX, and LINUX platforms.
• Administration experience with at least two or more of: Apache, Tomcat,
IIS, Websphere, BEA Weblogic, Oracle, and MS SQL server.
• Able to read and understand Java, JavaScript, HTML, JSP, XML, SQL, and
Shell Script code in support of Java and SOAP transaction APIs.
• Experience troubleshooting technologically challenging customer issues.
Able to use advanced debugging techniques including analysis of dump files,
tracing, and performance tuning and monitoring.
• Strong Unix and Windows systems knowledge a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative in identifying and resolving
technical problems at customer sites via telephone and email.
• Highly analytical with extreme attention to details and the ability to
derive facts quickly, methodically, and accurately.
• A quick learner capable of working independently on complex networking
and application problems requiring individualized analyses of situations,
data and an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from
groups of managers, clients, and customers.
• Strong customer orientation and dedication.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, both technical and
non-technical.
• Bachelors in CS or related fields of Science, Engineering, or equivalent
experience.

 *Network engineer***

*Location: Framingham, MA*

*Duration: 6 months +*

*1 opening - Senior Network Engineer/manager *

*3 openings -Network engineer/consultant*

*Technologies to support*:

Nexus

Nortel

Cisco

--

*Please do let me know if any one fits for this position*

*Thanks & Regards*

Praveen Kumar

Technical Recruiter | Addon Technologies | Website: www.addonusa.com

phone: 734-956-4737 ext-168 | Fax:* *734-418-2603 | email: *
prav...@addonusa.com* <prav...@addonusa.com>|

N . Laurel Park Drive, Suite #513, Livonia, MI-48152.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my
strength, in whom will trust. Psalm 18:2