*Please send resumes to prav...@addonusa.com*

*

*Business Analyst***

*Location: New York, NY*

*Duration:  4 months +*

* *

*Looking for Financial Business Analyst with *

Understanding of the following technologies:

·         Messaging, Unit Testing

·         JSON

·         XML

·         REST web services

·         SOAP web services

*Senior ITaaS Solution Architect***

*Location: San Antonio, TX*

*Duration:  1 year +*

*Rate: Flexible *

*Skills Requirements*

* *

- 8+ years experience in the Design and Implementation of virtual data
center solutions.

- Experience with any of the following cloud related technologies: ITaaS
(IT as a Service), IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), SaaS (Software as a
Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service)

- Ability to analyze client’s environments including existing data center
processes and technology

- Strong understanding of data center operations including production
operations, server, storage, network, database management, systems
management, help desk, DR/Business Recovery practices, etc.

DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENT…….

*Weblogic Administrator*
Charlotte, NC
Length: 12 months contract

Hands-on administration experience with WebLogic, SOA, JRocket and
Coherence is required.
Responsible for overall architecture, design, development, and production
support of all the integration components using Fusion Middleware
technology and solution.

Requirements:
Must have 8+ years’ of overall experience.
-3-5 years of working experience with WebLogic Server, SOA, BPEL, Business
Rules, XML Schema, XQuery, JMS, AQ, and Adaptor Framework.
-Experience with LDAP, and JBOSS/Tomcat a plus.
-Experience in integrating with existing ERP systems - Oracle E-Business
Suite a plus.
-Experience working in Oracle Applications Development Framework (ADF) is a
plus.
-Experience in Java/XML, and Linux/Unix shell scripting.
-Working experience with Oracle and MYSQL databases.
Key Competencies:
-Must have hands-on experience with implementing and supporting various
middleware technologies including Weblogic 11g, Oracle SOA Suite 11g,
JRocket, BPEL process manager and Coherence.
-Extensive experience with Oracle SOA Suite (JDeveloper, BPEL, Business
Activity Monitoring (BAM), Business Rules) - 10.1.3.x and 11g.
-Experience in at least 1 full life cycle project using Oracle Fusion/SOA
suite of products.
-Hands on experience with installing, configuring, and tuning 10g/11g
Oracle Service Bus.
-Hands on experience with utilizing J2EE architecture.

--

*Please do let me know if any one fits for this position*

*Thanks & Regards*

Praveen Kumar

Technical Recruiter | Addon Technologies | Website: www.addonusa.com

phone: 734-956-4737 ext-168 | Fax:* *734-418-2603 | email: *
prav...@addonusa.com* <prav...@addonusa.com>|

N . Laurel Park Drive, Suite #513, Livonia, MI-48152.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my
strength, in whom will trust. Psalm 18:2