Please send resumes to prav...@addonusa.com

*Only Locals*

*Windows Systems Administrator***

*Location: Fort Worth, TX (Atlanta, GA may also work if willing to travel
as needed for on-site activities in Fort Worth)*

*Duration: 3-6 months+*

*Summary / Skills*

This is a migration project - ALL candidates must have MIGRATION SKILLS and
experience.

Must have strong systems capabilities that can do discovery validation,
systems interrogation, planning (workbooks), execution (do the migration),
and then steady state support for as long as it takes to ensure everything
is 100%

1.   *System Admin*– ability to log into a system and completely understand
the configuration and topology (IP, tools, application, connectivity),
verify data from D&A, and identify any new concerns or issues based on what
is actually on the system.

2.   *Migration Planning* – client still expects to have the workbooks
completed and owned by the technical resource that will do the work. All
candidates would need to be experienced with Excel in order to maintain the
workbooks.

3.   *Migration Execution* – execute the plan, including all pre-migration
tasks, migration tasks, and post migration tasks (tools removal and
installation, IP/DNS changes, any application pre-migration efforts, etc.)

4.   *Steady state support* – support the environment for whatever time is
necessary to ensure that the system is 100% operational (this has been
anywhere from a week to 2 months depending on how and when the system is
used).

*PostgreSQL Architect*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 1 year*

Project Overview

The largest Cloud Application Development project of its kind in North
America.  Project involves deploying VMware private cloud applications.

Responsibilities

This architect will be doing PostgreSQL database design, attending
architecture meetings to evaluate design and architecture decisions and
conducting design reviews. This is more a high level role with no coding
needed.

Requirements

-   PostgreSQL database architecture and administration experience.
- Experience installing, configuring, tuning high availability database
clusters (terabyte sized)

- Database replication and partitioning experience

- Extensive PL/SQL experience
- Extensive knowledge of OLTP (Online Transaction Processing)
- Experience with Linux (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu) configurations

*Oracle Financial Lead – Fixed Assets*

*Location: Stoughton, WI*

*Duration: 3 months +*

* *

Resource needs a deep understanding of the functional processes and is able
to work directly with the users. They should be able to configure the
system, but would expect that any required code could be written by
offshore resources

Qualifications

Oracle R12 experience required

·         Configuration and setup of Fixed Assets module

·         Integration with existing financial modules

·         Provide training and knowledge transfer to client staff

*JBoss Administrator/Analyst Opening*

*Location:  Plymouth, MN *

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Client: UHG*

Requirements
5+ years of Administration experience of JBoss 4.x, 5.x, EAP 5.1.
3+ years of experience with JBoss Operation Network (JON)
4+ years of middleware Architecture Analysis experience.
4+ years experience in UNIX, Shell scripting.
Excellent written and verbal communication
Must be willing to provide off hour support and on-call support.

Assets
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Proficiency with MS Visio
- Healthcare Industry experience
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience

*Project Manager with PMP in Bay Area, CA Need locals……….*

*Location: Bay Area, CA*

*Duration: 6-12 Months*

*F2F after the Phone Screen*

Looking for  Project  Manager with PMP and Data Warehouse  who can support
the offshore.
--

*Please do let me know if any one fits for this position*

*Thanks & Regards*

Praveen Kumar

Technical Recruiter | Addon Technologies | Website: www.addonusa.com

phone: 734-956-4737 ext-168 | Fax:* *734-418-2603 | email: *
prav...@addonusa.com* <prav...@addonusa.com>|

N . Laurel Park Drive, Suite #513, Livonia, MI-48152.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my
strength, in whom will trust. Psalm 18:2