Please send resumes to prav...@addonusa.com

Hello,

Please let me now if you have any Consultants for Below postions.

DIRECT END CLIENT REQUIREMENT

*PowerBuilder Developer*

*Spartanburg, SC*

*12 month contract*

ONLY US CITIZEN PLEASE**

Summary:**

Develop and maintain software programs for company use. Apply analysis,
design, programming, testing, and maintenance and documentation skills.

Responsibilities:

Participate in determination and documentation of requirements for software
programs and systems.

Program, document and test software and systems with minimal supervision.

Participate in inter-departmental systems development teams.

Recommend improvements for existing software programs and systems.

Provide 2nd level internal customer support regarding software and systems
working closely with Help Desk, Database Administration, Network Services
and Non-IS groups as needed with moderate supervision.

Requirements:**

PowerBuilder development

SQL Server database

Excellent communication skills..

* *

*Oracle Pace developer!*

*Location: New York***

*Duration: 6-12 months***

*Client: NY Life Insurance*

*Required skills:**
*- 6-8+ years in *Oracle* PL/SQL Development; must be proficient in complex
PL/SQL development (bulk collect, collections, pipeline function, etc.)
- Experience in *EAGLE* *Pace*, or MQ Series experience is a big plus!
- Perl, Shell, SQL tuning, indexing knowledge, database design/modeling,
ETL, materialized views, partitioning
- Data warehousing experience is a plus
- Financial/Insurance industry experience is also a big advantage

- Java experience is highly desirable

*.Net Developer (Webform)*

*Location : Kansas city, MO*

*Duration : 6 Months*

*Rate : $45/hr (maxxxxxxx)*

Asp.net

Webform development

C#**

Visual Studio in a team environment**

Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or higher**

Microsoft .NET WinForms development**

--

*Please do let me know if any one fits for this position*

*Thanks & Regards*

Praveen Kumar

Technical Recruiter | Addon Technologies | Website: www.addonusa.com

phone: 734-956-4737 ext-168 | Fax:* *734-418-2603 | email: *
prav...@addonusa.com* <prav...@addonusa.com>|

N . Laurel Park Drive, Suite #513, Livonia, MI-48152.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my
strength, in whom will trust. Psalm 18:2