send resume to prav...@addonusa.com

Hi,

Please let me know if you have any consultant available for the below
Requirements.

*Senior Ab Initio Developer*

*Location: Franklin Lakes, NJ*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

* *

*GC or US Citizen only**!**.Net Developer w/Aprimo Needed*

*Location: Hillsboro, OR*

*Duration: 6-18 months*

* *

*GC or US Citizen only**!**MySQL Database Administrator Needed***

*Location: Hillsboro, OR*

* *

*GC or US Citizen only**!Needed Embedded Software Engineer*

*Location: Chandler, AZ*

*Duration: 3-18 months*

* *

*GC or US Citizen only**!**SAP Systems Analyst Needed***

*Location: Folsom, CA*

*Duration: 3-18 months*

* *

*SENIOR CTI (Computer Telephony Integration )SOFTWARE DEVELOPER*

*Location: Vernon Hills, IL*

*Duration - 3 Months (Possible Extension)*

* *

*J2EE / Weblogic Developer *

*Location: Detroit, MI*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

* *

*Mobile QA*

*Location: Detroit, MI*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

* *

*Java Developer*

*Location: Detroit, MI*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

* *

*Weblogic Portal Developer*

*Location: Detroit, MI*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Client: Onstar*

* *

*Solaris/UNIX & Windows Administrator*

*Location: Detroit, MI*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Client: GM*

* *

*Senior Front-End Web Developer *

*Location: Cleveland, OH*

*Duration: 3-6 Months CTH*

* *

*Configuration Management / Build Engineer needed*

*Location: San Francisco Bay Area*

*Duration: 3+ Months*

* *

*Network Project Coordinator *

*Location: St. Louis, MO*

*Duration: 12+ Months
Rate: $40/hr. on C2C Max…*
 --

*Please do let me know if any one fits for this position*

*Thanks & Regards*

Praveen Kumar

Technical Recruiter | Addon Technologies | Website: www.addonusa.com

phone: 734-956-4737 ext-168 | Fax:* *734-418-2603 | email: *
prav...@addonusa.com* <prav...@addonusa.com>|

N . Laurel Park Drive, Suite #513, Livonia, MI-48152.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my
strength, in whom will trust. Psalm 18:2