*Please send resumes to prav...@addonusa.com*

Hi ,

* *

*Detroit, MI*

*11+months*

*BCBS*

*GC and US*

·         Preparation of test data. I.E. - selecting the appropriate test
claim(s) and corresponding transactions**

·         Validation of test results

·         Clear Quest will be utilized to track the testing progress in
terms of passed/failed test cases

·         Interfacing with multiple project teams/workgroups to ensure all
inclusive testing of processes, procedures, operations

·         Participate on workgroups to ensure activities are on track

·         Perform quality reviews and obtain necessary approvals of
documentation from appropriate customers, team members, Leadership, and
various Business Area Representatives

·         Take lead in identifying and resolving issues and maintaining
established reporting processes, quality programs and inventory reporting
as they relate to National Account processing

·         Oversee the systems integration and user acceptance testing
employed by the team

·         Ensure the day-to-day activities for execution of testing with
NASCO and Our Client’s Local systems are completed with quality and on
schedule

* *

*Top Three Skills / Experience:*

·         Communication

·         Ability to articulate complex items so that they can be
understood by non-technical audiences**

·         Attention to details

·         Organized

* *

*Required Skills / Experience:*

·         Experience with major testing efforts overseeing 10-12 resources**

·         Experience in resolving complex systems problems and issues

·         Working knowledge of systems development life cycle phases and
deliverables

·         Experience working with end users to document operational and
process changes

·         Knowledge of features and facilities for integration and
communications among applications, data bases, and technology platforms

·         Knowledge of activities, tasks, tools, and techniques for testing
applications to ensure adherence to functional and quality requirements

·         Previous experience with systems and application development

·         Previous experience preparing and executing work plans

·         Previous experience preparing and executing test plans

·         Previous experience preparing written strategies and reports
required

·         Knowledge of Our Client’s operating systems required

·         Ability to demonstrate moderate understanding and application of
continuous quality improvement and project management concepts required

·         Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills
required

·         High proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel required.
Successful completion of Microsoft Office Suite training preferred

·         Strong organizational and follow-through skills, and particularly
strong attention to detail required

·         Strong creative problem solving skills required

·         Demonstrated flexibility, self-discipline and ability to work
independently, as well as within a group, required

·         Ability to work effectively with multiple internal and external
clients required

·         Ability to handle multiple projects and implementation timeframes
required

·         Ability to interact effectively with Our Client’s representatives
at various levels required

·         Ability to perform as a self-starter, with motivation to
consistently produce high quality results required

--

*Please do let me know if any one fits for this position*

*Thanks & Regards*

Praveen Kumar

Technical Recruiter | Addon Technologies | Website: www.addonusa.com

phone: 734-956-4737 ext-168 | Fax:* *734-418-2603 | email: *
prav...@addonusa.com* <prav...@addonusa.com>|

N . Laurel Park Drive, Suite #513, Livonia, MI-48152.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my
strength, in whom will trust. Psalm 18:2