*Oaks, PA *

*Fulltime Jobs*

*Salary: $115,000/K*

* *

*Jr Java and the UI position *

*Oaks, PA *

*Fulltime Jobs*

*Salary: $75,000/K*

For the Senior Java position they have to have a few years of investment
and/or financial services industry expeirence - they Junior role doesn't
require any.

The company is global and is also experiencing tremendous growth.

These positions all involve Java development - design with the Senior
one and were all created to address their expanding product offering.

A strong, web based Java/J2EE development background is key with JSP, AJAX,
and Spring for all the roles.

Solid understanding of the software development life cycle definitely for
the Senior role.

The development environment is Agile, but that is not required.

The manager is well respected and is ready to interview right away.

*Communication skills are important since they will speak to the business
and they prefer local (or renting reasonably close) and will not sponsor.***

--

*Please do let me know if any one fits for this position*

*Thanks & Regards*

Praveen Kumar

Technical Recruiter | Addon Technologies | Website: www.addonusa.com

phone: 734-956-4737 ext-168 | Fax:* *734-418-2603 | email: *
prav...@addonusa.com* <prav...@addonusa.com>|

N . Laurel Park Drive, Suite #513, Livonia, MI-48152.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my
strength, in whom will trust. Psalm 18:2