*Hi,*

*Please let me know*

* *

*Network Engineer *

*Location: Palo Alto, CA *

*Duration: 2+ Months*

*Client: VMware*

*Unique identifiers are month and day of birth and last four of SSN.*

Description

Job Description
Our client is building out the next generation center to enable us to
continue our journey to the software defined data center. As part of this
exciting initiative we are looking to hire talented technical individuals
to work in our Palo Alto Center, supporting our internal cloud based IT
infrastructure.

Working as part of a multi-location, multi-disciplined team, the successful
candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of working as an
integral part of a Level 3 technical team. This team will proactively work
to ensure the integrity of our client’s internal infrastructure and will
ensure that where Incidents do occur, the team will remediate the Incident
utilizing strong technical skills and best practice Incident Management
techniques.

*Education:*
- Four (4) year degree with an IT concentration or years of experience in
lieu of
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and Cisco Certified Network
Professional (CCNP).
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certified and a technical certification related to one
of the technology fields mentioned below (VCP, Oracle Certified etc.)

*Experience and Skills:*
- 3-5 years’ experience with Cisco routers and switches - ASR, nexus and
iOS.
- In this position, you will monitor and provide up to Tier II
implementation for VMware's Cisco routers and switches.
- You will provide engineering support, in coordination with network
engineers to meet changing network infrastructure requirements while
maintaining proper security for traffic flows.
- You will review, audit, and update router and switch configurations;
troubleshoot WAN communications problems related to routing. MPLS, ibgp,
ospf and STP will be protocols that you should be familiar with.
- Ideal candidate will be able to handle 90% of daily issues independently
and demonstrate a strong knowledge of network security and application
troubleshooting in a L3/L2 environment.
- Demonstrated use of trouble ticketing systems and in depth knowledge of
incident management, change management, and problem management processes
skills.
- Clear understanding of the SDLC ITIL software lifecycle.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, works effectively
with IT Developers, QA, IT management, and global IT Operations teams.
- Strong communication skills with a customer focused attitude.
- Ability to utilize technical skills in pressurized situations, ensuring
that Incidents are either prevented or remediated within agreed SLAs.
- Good knowledge of monitoring systems relevant to that area of expertise.
- Strong knowledge of industry standard administration processes and
controls to meet security and compliance audit requirements for SOX, PCI
and ISO17001.
- Works well both independently and as part of a team; attention to detail
is essential for this position.
- Shift work, including occasional weekends for some positions may be
required but will not include overnight work.

*This person will be responsible for performing tier 2 implementations for
their cisco routers and switches.*

* *

*Please do let me know if any one fits for this position*

*Thanks & Regards*

Praveen Kumar

Technical Recruiter | Addon Technologies | Website: www.addonusa.com

phone: 734-956-4737 ext-168 | Fax:* *734-418-2603 | email: *
prav...@addonusa.com* <prav...@addonusa.com>|

N . Laurel Park Drive, Suite #513, Livonia, MI-48152.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my
strength, in whom will trust. Psalm 18:2