Microstrategy Report Developer

*Location: Bethpage NY *

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Client: Cablevision*

*F2F after phone screen*

*Mid level- 7-8 years *

*Microstrategy certification a plus*

*Required Skills: *

1.       7-8 years of hands on development as a MicroStrategy Report
developer with experience in MicroStrategy Desktop, Report Services,
Intelligence Server and Distribution Services and/or Narrowcast.  Must have
MicroStrategy 9.2.x experience.

2.       Solid Oracle and SQL skills

3.     Strong data modeling skills.

4.       Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycles,
particularly with MicroStrategy deployments.

5.       Experience with Informatica, a plus.

6.       MicroStrategy Certification, a plus.

7.     Experience in the Marketing, Media or Telecommunications industry is
also a plus.

8.     Must have excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
--

*Please do let me know if any one fits for this position*

*Thanks & Regards*

Praveen Kumar

Technical Recruiter | Addon Technologies | Website: www.addonusa.com

phone: 734-956-4737 ext-168 | Fax:* *734-418-2603 | email: *
prav...@addonusa.com* <prav...@addonusa.com>|

N . Laurel Park Drive, Suite #513, Livonia, MI-48152.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my
strength, in whom will trust. Psalm 18:2