* *

*Please send resume to prav...@addonusa.com*

*

*SR. UI DEVELOPMENT LEAD*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 5 Months (Possible Extension) *

* *

* *

*Position Description:*

* *

*Specific expertise in solving complex Web-based application solutions.
Analyzes, designs, develops and supports all major Web information systems
designs from an enterprise perspective. Requires significant expertise in
applicable and various development technologies.*

* *

*Senior UI Development Lead, experienced & passionate about building an
innovative call center UI using cutting edge technologies.  The application
must be highly productive for users, and have a clean and maintainable
implementation.  This individual should be able to think out of the box,
there is a high degree of implementation and design flexibility on this
project.  This is a hands-on role.  You will be expected to define and
implement a large scale application architecture including creating
implementation patterns to be used throughout the project.  Required
experience includes 10 years of JavaScript application development,
HTML,CSS, and modern web standards, and a strong grasp technological
developments in the UI world.  Should be able to design and implement an
application framework, evaluate other developers’ work and guide developers
on opportunities for improvement. Knowledge of best practices and pitfalls
in the UI development is essential.  Good team player who doesn’t hesitate
in reaching out to team members and solve issues with minimal guidance. *

* *

*Skills Required:*

* *

*Required experience includes 10 years of JavaScript application
development, HTML,CSS, and modern web standards, and a strong grasp
technological developments in the UI world. *

* *

*Significant experience with at least one leading MVC JavaScript such as
Backbone, Angular or Ember *

* *

*Experience implementing single page architecture applications in JavaScript
*

* *

*Ability to analyze UI mockups to determine optimal implementation
patterns, identify which elements are candidates for reusable components
and produce framework-grade, highly maintainable implementations *

* *

*Strong understanding of client-side unit & integration testing approaches.
*

* *

*Experienced With JAVA/JEE based frameworks and building distributed
applications is a plus*

* *

*Experience leading development projects*

* *

*Good written, communications skills and team player.*

--

*Please do let me know if any one fits for this position*

*Thanks & Regards*

Praveen Kumar

Technical Recruiter | Addon Technologies | Website: www.addonusa.com

phone: 734-956-4737 ext-168 | Fax:* *734-418-2603 | email: *
prav...@addonusa.com* <prav...@addonusa.com>|

N . Laurel Park Drive, Suite #513, Livonia, MI-48152.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my
strength, in whom will trust. Psalm 18:2