DIRECT END CLIENT REQUIREMENT**

*TIBCO Tester*

Location : MO

Duration : Long Term

TIBCO Integration QA Analyst**

Overall Goal is  to improve the quality of software produced for the
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) program.  QA Analyst will work with QA
Lead and Project team to define the individual project testing plans, test
scenarios, test cases and perform test execution utilizing accepted tools.

Responsibilities **

Knowledge manual testing concepts and software life cycle process

Focus on Quality Assurance Testing  of SOA applications

Testing experience with  TIBCO Business Works/ TIBCO Administrator is
required

Tibco Lead

Location : IL

Duration : 6 months to hire

Rate : Market on W2 or 1099

Client : US FOODS

ONLY GC, EAD GC or CITIZEN

Job Description:**

To analyze and troubleshoot application incidents for assigned applications
as reported by the user community. Incident analysis and research will be
utilized to gain knowledge of assigned applications in addition to internal
documentation. Apply technical knowledge to improvements of applications
for usability and stability. Will be assigned design, redesign and
development work in accordance with root cause analysis and system
improvements required. Ideally, this position exercises up to 40%
development tasks with the remainder in a support capacity. Provides
technical support with day-to-day management of incident, problem,
knowledge and change management for assigned applications and technologies.
to Provide assistance, advice, problem solving, and technical information
to Users regarding the use of software applications; to act as liaison with
Users regarding the status of their issues and requests. This person will
be responsible for applying technical knowledge, skills, and judgment to
solve problems relating to systems and subsystems. This person will support
the continued improvement of internal procedures and policies to advance
USF Application Support effectiveness.

*Skills Required:*
• 5+ years experience analyzing, designing, developing, testing, and
implementing using SDLC practices, including experience using Agile
processes.
• Solid understanding of EAI and SOA.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be a team player.
• webMethods Product experience required in:
1.     webMethods version 8.2
2.     Business Process Modeling
3.     Integration Server Development
4.     Web Service development on IS
5.     MWS Task creation and configuration

And

• TIBCO Product experience required in:

1.     TIBCO BusinessWorks™ 5.9.22.

2.     TIBCO Enterprise Message Service™ 6.1.03.

3.     TIBCO ActiveMatrix® Policy Manager 3.1.04.

4.     TIBCO ActiveMatrix® Lifecycle Governance Framework 4.02
--

*Please do let me know if any one fits for this position*

*Thanks & Regards*

Praveen Kumar

Technical Recruiter | Addon Technologies | Website: www.addonusa.com

phone: 734-956-4737 ext-168 | Fax:* *734-418-2603 | email: *
prav...@addonusa.com* <prav...@addonusa.com>|

N . Laurel Park Drive, Suite #513, Livonia, MI-48152.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my
strength, in whom will trust. Psalm 18:2