*Hi,*

* *

*Please let me know your interest ASAP.*

* *

*SQL Lead*

*Detroit, MI*

*10+months*

*More than 10 years of experience*

*GC and US only*

Top Three Skills/Experience:

1. Strong SQL skill set

2. Extensive experience in ETL and Data Warehouse testing

3. Lead a team of testers of 3 or more.

Required Skills/Experience:

•             Extensive experience in leading the testing of complex
projects

•             Extensive Experience in SQL server 2008 platform

•             Extensive ETL experience

•             Expertise in Data analysis, Data modeling, Database design,
Data migration, and Business intelligence solutions

•             Prior Health Care industry experience is a must

•             Strong skills required in communications, leadership,
presentations to senior management, problem-solving, project management,
team development and organization

•             10+ years of experience specifically with leading System
Integration and User Acceptance Testing

•             Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to find
successful resolutions for moderate to complex issues, escalating those
that require management involvement, when necessary

•             Experience in Data centric testing

•             Should be able to verify data loaded in tables as per the
algorithms

•             Must able to understand Data transformation rules, and able
to validate principal totals

•             Experience in testing data warehousing applications

•             Expertise in processing data available in Flat Files and
Relational Databases

•             Create processes to ensure the data quality of the
information collected

•             Write and troubleshoot SQL queries and stored procedures

•             Extensive hands-on experience on writing excel macros

•             Extracting data from tables and formatting and dumping in
files for validation

•             In-person interviews will be requested to be paid by the
vendor

•             Candidate must be authorized to work in the US without
employer sponsorship

•             A high proficiency level in specific job related skills is
required

•             Extensive creativity required across areas of expertise

Preferred Skills/Experience:

•             Understanding of concepts of Performance testing and Load
Testing

•             Minimum 10 years related experience preferred

Educational Requirements:

•             Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
--

*Please do let me know if any one fits for this position*

*Thanks & Regards*

Praveen Kumar

Technical Recruiter | Addon Technologies | Website: www.addonusa.com

phone: 734-956-4737 ext-168 | Fax:* *734-418-2603 | email: *
prav...@addonusa.com* <prav...@addonusa.com>|

N . Laurel Park Drive, Suite #513, Livonia, MI-48152.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my
strength, in whom will trust. Psalm 18:2