*client Birlasoft*

*Oracle **OM **GC Citizens only*

Location – GrandRapids, MI

*Company: Birlasoft Inc.*

*Job Type: Permanent *

*Job Status: Full Time with BSL *

*Start Date: ASAP*

Oracle Applications  Order Management (OM) Functional consultant with
Implementation experience in R12. Experience in Oracle Order Management,
Advanced Pricing, Oracle Shipping Execution. (EXP – minimum of 6+ YEARS)

Not sure if you have used the questionnaire we have sent earlier. Let’s do
it little different this time to see if it works.

Please ask the consultant the following questions…

1.    Do you have experience implementing Oracle R12 E Business Suite? If
the answer is Yes, go to Q2 else Reject

2.    Do you have end to end implementation experience delivering all the
implementation project deliverables? If the answer is Yes, go to Q3 else
Reject

3.    Did you work as a lead functional consultant in Implementing Oracle
Order Management (OM) / Advanced Pricing / Oracle Shipping? If the answer
is Yes, go to Q4 else Reject

4.    Ask the consultant to list at least 3 implementation projects in his
resume where he has worked on OM / Pricing / Shipping. If he/she does not
have at least 2 full life cycle implementations Reject

5.    From the list of questions provided earlier, please ask couple of
questions. Please judge the candidate’s confidence while answering the
question. If you are not convinced, Reject.

--

*Please do let me know if any one fits for this position*

*Thanks & Regards*

Praveen Kumar

Technical Recruiter | Addon Technologies | Website: www.addonusa.com

phone: 734-956-4737 ext-168 | Fax:* *734-418-2603 | email: *
prav...@addonusa.com* <prav...@addonusa.com>|

N . Laurel Park Drive, Suite #513, Livonia, MI-48152.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my
strength, in whom will trust. Psalm 18:2