*Database Security Analysts*

*Detusche Bank*

*Jersey City*

*6+months contract*

The Database Security Analyst will implement firm’s database governance
policies by on boarding applications and enforcing lockdown of all database
access based on principles of least privilege and segregation of duties.
This position will require an understanding of database usage by
application teams, project leadership skills, along with knowledge of a
unique combination of database access controls/reporting technology,
business analysis and interpersonal skills.

Key skills:

•minimum 1-3 years hands-on experience in implementing IT security
policies to control database access

•minimum3-5 years applications development experience in writing medium
complexity SQL queries and/or applications integration with Oracle, MS-SQL
server, Sybase databases

•Understanding of enterprise data management concepts, database access
controls, database access monitoring tools and best practices

•Experience with IT security, SOX, Regulatory Controls ensure compliance
regarding data governance standards, policies and guidelines

•Database administrator experience is an added advantage but not mandatory

•Ideal candidate will have good operating knowledge of SQL, understanding
of database schema definitions, user & group access to databases. Prior
experience on Database security projects to identify access violations,
educate application owners on compliance breaches, and steps to resolve
violations is desirable.

•Strong motivated individuals able to operate independently on application
on boarding and lockdown steps.

•Excellent communication skills - should be able to organize and lead
meetings with Application teams, IT Risk managers as well as Database
Administrators.

•Expertise with advanced MS-Excel functions - Pivot tables,
Vlookups/Hlookups and/or database access reporting tools

--

*Please do let me know if any one fits for this position*

*Thanks & Regards*

Praveen Kumar

Technical Recruiter | Addon Technologies | Website: www.addonusa.com

phone: 734-956-4737 ext-168 | Fax:* *734-418-2603 | email: *
prav...@addonusa.com* <prav...@addonusa.com>|

N . Laurel Park Drive, Suite #513, Livonia, MI-48152.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my
strength, in whom will trust. Psalm 18:2