Dear Candidate,

My name is Gagan & I am working as a *Technical Recruiter* with
*Spectraforce*, currently we are having very urgent requirement with us for
the position of "*Big Data Consultant*". Kindly let me know if you are
comfortable with the below mentioned job details:

*Position: Big Data Consultant*

*Location: **Beaverton, OR*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

·         MS/BS degree in a computer science field or related discipline

·         10+ years' experience in large-scale software development

·         1+ year experience in Hadoop

·         Strong Java programming, shell scripting, Python, and SQL

·         Strong development skills around Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Pig,
HBase, Flume & Oozie

·         Strong understanding of Hadoop internals

·         Experience with databases like Oracle.

·         Experience with performance/scalability tuning, algorithms and
computational complexity

·         Experience ( at least familiarity) with data warehousing,
dimensional modeling and ETL development

·         Ability to understand and ERDs and relational database schemas

·         Proven ability to work cross functional teams to deliver
appropriate resolution

·         Experience with open source NOSQL technologies such as HBase and
Cassandra

Thanks and Regards,
Gagan Deep Sharma|Technical Recruiter
Spectraforce Technologies Inc.