*Please send resumes to prav...@addonusa.com*

Hi,

Please let me know if you're comfortable with the below requirement ASAP.

*Mobile .Net Developer*

Location: San Francisco, CA

Duration: 6+ month contract

*Interview Process: F2F Interview Required *

.NET Engineer with Mobile

We have a contract position for a developer to work on a mobile app but I
need them to be as well versed in .NET (ideally 4.5) as they are in iPhone
and Android development. The reason for that is we have a lot of functions
that our internal sites use that need to be exposed as web services
(ideally using the new .NET Web API framework)  and my current .NET teams
are working on other critical projects.

*Responsibilities :*

·         Design and develop innovative multi-tiered software solutions
that meet business requirements while also considering other critical
factors such as performance, scalability, data security, operational
effectiveness, cost and time to market

·         Contribute to and maintain a cohesive development framework
through intra-team communication and collaboration

·         Design, create and test database components

·         Provide support to QA, Operations and business peers to identify
and resolve issues

*Requirements :*

·         8+ years hands-on experience developing enterprise-grade
solutions using Microsoft .NET (4.0 and higher), C#, MS MVC, WCF

·         Proven, hands-on experience developing high-availability,
multi-tiered web applications

·         Proven, hands-on experience developing in a highly-scalable
database environment (SQL Server preferred)

·         Proven, hands-on experience developing SOA solutions using
various web services standards

·         A strong sense of quality management and a thoroughness for
details

·         Experience developing solutions using the Agile/Scrum methodology

·         Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability
to convey technical solutions to a non-technical audience

*Thanks & Regards, *

Praveen Kumar Ravuru

Addon Technologies

734-956-4737 Ext 168

prav...@addonusa.com <an...@addonusa.com>

www.addonusa.com

Gtalk & YM: praveen.addon

*"There is hope in your future"*Jeremiah 31:17 (NKJV)

Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience.