Hi,

Hope you are all doing well.

Kindly have a look below job description, and do let me know your interest
in this opportunity.

Job Title:                     Senior Network Security Engineer

Location:                    OAKTON, Virginia, USA

Duration:                    Long term

Required Skill:

·         Network Pen Testing

·         Vulnerability Scanning

·         Web Application Testing

·         Malware Tools

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

*Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience *

* At least 3 years' experience in web application security.

* Expert knowledge of information security principles, web applications and
a level of familiarity with malicious code and common techniques used by
hackers.

* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, self-motivated;
outstanding oral and written communication skills

* Knowledge and hands-on experience using Nessus, Foundstone, Nmap,
BurpSuite, NetSparker, Backtrack, etc.

* Knowledge of OWASP Top 10 and SANS Top 25 and how to effectively
remediate vulnerabilities associated with each.

* Ability to demonstrate manual web application testing experience; i.e.
Candidate must be able to simulate a SQL inject attack without the use of
tools.

Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience

* Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology related field of study or
equivalent experience

* 5+ years of experience in web application security

* Strong Attention to detail

* Team Player

* Solid knowledge of penetration testing methodology and prior experience
with programming in one or more server-side technologies such as Java, JSP,
JSON, PHP, .Net, ColdFusion, Perl, Python, etc.

* Firm understanding of risk and using CVSS scoring to appropriately
classify vulnerabilities.

* Virtualization and Security

* Incident Response/CSIRT experience
* Active member of IT Security user groups with security certification
(CISSP, CEH, GWAPT, GPEN, OSCP, etc.)

*Let me know if needed any help from my end. You can reach me via Email:
je...@gtssminds.com <je...@gtssminds.com>, Ph: (609) 890 0316 *802*