Hi,

I’m *Sundeep* from Winwire Technologies. Please let me know your interest
ASAP.

*Job Title                            : .Net consultant*

*Location                            : **Fremont, CA*

*Position Type                  : 6-12 months contract*

*Interview mode             : F2F interview (need to be local)*

*Rate                                    : $60/hr on C2C all inclusive*

*Job Description:*

Sr. .Net developer with extensive experience in creating web application.

Here are the core skills that they are looking:

1.       The candidate should have more exposure to web applications using
Asp.net MVC and Entity Framework

2.       Expert in Ajax, Web Services, SOAP, REST, JQuery and JSON
3.       Very good in MS SQL Server

--

Thanks

Sundeep