Send profile to: az...@bravensinc.com

*Hi,*

Greetings from *Bravens Inc*

We are looking for a *SSIS Consultant* to support world’s leader in
providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global
organizations client.

This is a *6 Months Contract *extendible Position based in *Milwaukee, WI.*

*Role: SSIS Consultant*

*Location: Milwaukee, WI*

*Duration: 6 Months Contract*

*Experience:*                                        *3+ Years SSIS Exp.*

*Extension Possible:                        Yes*

*Offshore/Onsite:                             Onsite*

*Job Description:*

*SSIS Onsite - Requirement Gathering, Design and Development.*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Azhar Ansari | Bravens Inc. I Talent Acquisition *

*Contact : 703-880-4938              Fax: 281-404-9091*

*E Mail : **az...@bravensinc.com* <az...@bravensinc.com>

*Yahoo/Gtalk : azhar.bravensinc*