*Hi, *

*Hope you are doing well.*

*Kindly have a look below job description, and do let me know your
available consultants interest in this opportunity.*

*Title:                QA Test Lead (FlexPLM)*

*Location:         Pittsburgh, PA*

*Duration:        6 months*

*Preferred experience:*

·         *QA (FlexPLM)*

·         *Black Box** Testing*

·         *Conformance Testing*

·         *Compliance Testing*

·         *Excellent communication Skills*

*Required Skills:*

·         *Strong knowledge of defining functional and nonfunctional
requirements pertaining to FlexPLM application Knowledge of Test
environments / Infrastructure *

·         *Extensive knowledge of defining Performance Test Strategy (based
on technical stack) thorough understanding of FlexPLM so that they can
write the positive and negative scripts for regression tests and for new
functions added .*
*Excellent communication and customer facing skills*

*Let me know if needed any help from my end. You can reach me via Email:
je...@gtssminds.com <je...@gtssminds.com>, Ph: (609) 890 0316 *802*