Send profile to: az...@bravensinc.com

*Hi,*

Greetings from *Bravens Inc.*

We are looking for a *TIBCO Consultant *to support world’s leader in
providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global
organizations client.

This is a *6 Months* *Contract* extendible Position based in *Northbrook,
IL**.*

Role: TIBCO Consultant

Location: Northbrook, IL

Duration: 6 Months Contract

*Experience: 5 years *

*Job Description:*

1.      Person should have good experience in development on *TIBCO BW* (at
least 5 years of experience) and should also have exposure to *TIBCO EMS,
TIBCO Administrator.*

2.      Person should have worked on creating *Detailed Design document.*

3.      Person should have good Communication skills, he will be required
to attend meetings with the client, provide inputs, get requirement and
design clarifications.

Thanks & Regards,

Azhar Ansari | Bravens Inc. I Talent Acquisition

Contact : 703-880-4938              Fax: 281-404-9091

E Mail : az...@bravensinc.com

Yahoo/Gtalk : azhar.bravensinc