Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Kindly have a look below job description, and do let me know your interest
in this opportunity.

Title:               .Net Developer with Strong C# (Finance Exp.)

Location:        Princeton, NJ

Duration:        8 Months

Responsible for designing, writing and maintaining software applications,
including developing written specifications, coding and unit testing.
Skills include: expertise in programming languages: C#, SQL, Microsoft
.NET, XML, Web Services.

For integrating truView Risk system with StatPro Performance
Measurement/Attribution system.

We prefer candidates with financial knowledge (in the form of experience,
certifications, degree in finance or related fields).

- C# - SQL - XML - Web Services - Microsoft .NET - Financial Knowledge
(Risk, Investment/Portfolio Management, Performance, etc.)

*Let me know if needed any help from my end. You can reach me via Email:
je...@gtssminds.com <je...@gtssminds.com>, Ph: (609) 890 0316 *802*