Only GC or Citizens or EAD GC

Hi Associates

Hope you are doing great. I have an urgent requirement for Oracle
Functional/Technical, Scotts Valley, California  Please can you send your
updated resume. along with Contact details

Job Title  : Oracle Functional/Technical

Location  : Scotts Valley, California

Duration  : 5+ months

Required Skills

Oracle APPS techno/functional with R12 experience (Procurement/Receiving/AP)

Finance resource to support ICMT requirements.

Need resource with skill set in Procurement/Receiving/AP with emphasis on
accounting details.

We need someone that is familiar with the 11i and R12 Accrual Reconciliation
and write off processes, can review our 11i process, and can then provide us
a mapping from 11i to R12.

Best Regards,

Vikram. T

Sr. IT Recruiter

Integrated Technology Services, Inc.,

2201 Cooperative Way, Suite 600,  Herndon VA 20171||
<http://www.its-incorp.com/> http://www.its-incorp.com

Direct: 703-246-1571 EXT 213

Email:  <mailto:recruit...@its-incorp.com> recruit...@its-incorp.com