Hi,

Hope you are Doing Good.

Please find the below job requirement for our direct client and let me know
your if you are interested with the position.

Email:systemsanalysts...@gmail.com or Call 732-355-7659

Title: SAP SD Developer

Location: Dallas, TX

Length: 6+ Months

Rate: DOE

*Job Description:*

·         Ability to do SAP Sales and distribution configurations

·         should have strong experience to write functional specifications

·         should possess excellent client handling skills

·         should possess strong skills in pricing.

·         'Extensive knowledge of SAP SD (esp., customer master, contracts,
agreements, billing, and BP   knowledge, IDOCs)

·         should be an expert in pricing

·         Knowledge of SQVI/Query

·         Outstanding communication skills

·         Good leadership skills

Please reply me with:

 Candidate First Name:

Candidate Last Name: