HI PLEASE SEND UR UPDATED RESUMES TO  pvi...@itekprosinc.com  OR CALL :
678-865-850

Greetings !!!

This is Vijay from Itekpros INC, please let me know if you are interested
and available for the below position. I would appreciate if you can refer
someone for this position

*Title                      :* *Oracle SCM Techno functional **Experience
3-6years*

*Location               : **San Antonio, TX*

*Duration              : **6+ Months*

*NOTE : NEED H1B COPY *

Oracle SCM Techno –Functional (OM, Costing, Inventory ,Manufacturing
(BOM,WIP)

Oracle SCM with at least 3 full-lifecycle implementations.

* Last 2 projects should be R12 implementation projects that involve
implementing WIP, BOM modules*

Thanks

P.Vijay

[image: itekpros_logo]