Hi,

Hope you are Doing Good.

Please find the below Job requirement for our direct client and let me know
your if you are interested with the position.

Email:systemsanalysts...@gmail.com or Call 732-355-7659

Title: *PHP Developer/Data Engineer*

Location: Boston, MA

Length: 8+ Months

Rate: DOE

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

Our Data Engineering team is looking to hire a Senior Software
Engineer Contractor in the Boston area.  The position requires the ability
to work efficiently and productively partly from home and partly from an
office with the rest of the Boston staff of the Data Engineering team.
  This role will interact closely with other software engineers in the team
and with the Data Analyst to assist in evaluating and maintaining the
integrity of the data used for monitoring identity theft.  This position
will report to the VP of Data Engineering.

*Requirements*

·  3+ years of Perl and PHP programming experience and some experience with
Perl CPAN modules

·  5+ years of professional senior level software development experience
including understanding of common design patterns, OOP, enterprise
development issues such as multithreading, transaction management, and
scalability.

·  3+ years of professional experience using mysql or similar relational
database for enterprise software including understanding of and ability to
create complex and efficient SQL queries

·  3+ years in web service development (SOAP, REST, JSON over HTTPS and/or
XML over HTTPS)

·  Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously

·  Test Driven Development

·  SVN or other source control system

·  Experience researching, developing, and applying new technologies and
methodologies.

 *Useful or Desirable skills*

·  Regular Expressions

·  Proficiency working in UNIX operating systems like Linux

·  Experience in system administration, query optimization, and database
tuning of MySQL dbms

·  Working knowledge of LAMP technology stacks

Experience with agile development methodologies and ability to properly
estimate task completionPlease reply me with:

 Candidate First Name:

Candidate Last Name:

Candidate Email:

Candidate Contact No: