Hi,

Hope you are doing great today!

This is Ashutosh, Technical Recruiter from IDC Technologies.

I have a requirement for one of our clients TCS. please find the job
description below.

If you are  interested please send me your most updated resume.

*Requirement :- 1*

*Role – Business Data Analyst*

*12+ months contract*

*Cleeveland, OH*

*Roles and Responsibilities:-*

Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs
Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures related
to database systems and information systems.

•         Experience gathering requirements and creating functional
specifications
•         Perform complex analysis of systems and related data - Not system
or application specific
•         Strong technical skills
•         Strong business process analysis
•         Strong Interpersonal skills to extract information from technical
SMEs and business SMEs
•         Analyze systems to identify the flow of data
•         Ability to synthesize information and conduct follow-up analysis
•         Prepare visualizations and present information in Excel, Visio,
Word, Power Point
•         Self- starter – productive with minimal direction
•         Succeed in a fast-paced, technical, cross-functional environment
•         Present clear and accurate results of analysis

*Must have skills:-*

Analysis of systems and related data including the flow of data.
•         Business process and/or system analysis
•         Excellent SQL Skills
Familiarity with Banking and Financial Services
• Work with the Clients to understand their needs
• Analyze data to answer business questions
Familiarity with Banking and Financial Services

*Nice to have skills:-*

OBIEE Reporting tool experience.

*Requirement :- 2*

*Role – Senior Java Developer*

*7+ months contract*

*Cleeveland, OH*

*Roles and Responsibilities:-*

8 years US software development experience, mostly using Java, JEE.
Knows software development life cycle and methodology
Has worked with other project members under a project manager or project
leader.
Communicates logically and clearly
Very good knowledge of Java, familiar with design patterns
Very good experience with Web development using JSF 2 and Ajax. Strong
Javascript is a big plus.
Good experience with Spring, JDBC. Hibernate experience is big a plus.
Familiar with relational models and Oracle databases, very good at SQL
Has worked on both Windows and Unix/Linux
Master degree with advanced math and statistics courses a plus

*Thanks and Regards*

*Ashutosh Kumar Singh*

*Technical  Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc. (**ISO 9001-2008 Certified**)*

*Address:*
* 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035Mail: *
*ashutosh.si...@idctechnologies.com* <ashutosh.si...@idctechnologies.com>*
| Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
*  Tel: **408-457-9399 Ext. 2087 **| IM: **ashutosh24101988 (Gtalk)** |**
YIM: sashutosh00*

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with “REMOVE” in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*