Hi,

Greeting for the day.

Please find the below Job requirement for our direct client and let me know
your if you are interested with the position.

Email:systemsanalysts...@gmail.com OR *Email:srini...@systems-analysts.com* or
Call 732-355-7659

Title: *SQL DBA*

Location: Dallas, TX

Length: 6+ Months

Rate: DOE

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

·         Designs and develops database structures and processes to satisfy
critical business data requirements

·          Analyzes business data requirements and design effective
database/​data warehouse solutions and/or analytical reports

·          Assists development team on data integration and data warehouse
projects

·          Assist in the development of internal IT service architecture,
including data integration, relational database management, and business
intelligence services

 *Required:*

·         At least 5 years experience in SQL server, PL/SQL

·         Minimum 5 years of experience in database development, including
development of data structures, stored procedures, and SQL DDL/DML.

·         At least 5 years experience in large data file handling,
experience, time variant data handling, partition maintenance, materialized
views and query

·         At least 2 years experience in DBA (creation and maintenance of
the database, DDL/DML, back-up/restore strategy, replication strategy) and
Data developer (creating stored procedures, triggers, supporting
application development team

·         Experience in performing operation DBA duties is a plus

Candidate Last Name:

Candidate Email:

Candidate Contact No:

Candidate Location: