Hi,

Hope you are doing great today!

This is Ashutosh, Technical Recruiter from IDC Technologies.

I have a requirement for one of our clients TCS. please find the job
description below.

If you are  interested please send me your most updated resume.

*REQ :-1*

*Role –* *SAP BO Developer*

*Duration:- 12+ Months *

*St. Petersburg, FL*
*Experience Required:- 7+ yrs*

*SAP Business Objects Developer Job Description:*

Business Objects Reports/Universe development experience(primary skill)

Must have experience and strong knowledge on Business Object BI suite
3.1/4.1

Must have good oral and written communication skills

Must have experience and strong knowledge of the Software Development Life
Cycle (SDL)

Understand Business requirements and Create Web reports
Work with Data Warehouse team to understand the data model, changes
Holds accountability for creating and validation
Review deliverables pertaining to reporting layer

Must be familiar or have experience/ knowledge of DBMS

Desire and ability to quickly learn the clients business processes

Good communication Skills

*REQ :-2*

*Role –* *Support Engineer*

*Duration:- 12+ Months *

*Tampa, FL/* *Newark,DE*
*Experience Required:- 7+ yrs*

*Job Title*

*Role*

*Location*

*Duration of Assignment (months)*

*Roles and Responsibilities*

*Must have skills*

*Nice to have skills*

Support Engineer

Support Engineer

Tampa, FL

12

Onshore Offshore co-ordination
Status Reporting
Expertise in Dotnet, Oracle, UNIX, Control-M, SQL, MS Office

Unix, SQL

Control M

Support Engineer

Support Engineer

Newark, DE

12

Onshore Offshore co-ordination
Status Reporting
Expertise in Dotnet, Oracle, UNIX, Control-M, SQL, MS Office

Unix, SQL

Control M

 *Thanks and Regards*

*Ashutosh Kumar Singh*

*Technical  Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc. (**ISO 9001-2008 Certified**)*

*Address:*
* 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035Mail: *
*ashutosh.si...@idctechnologies.com* <ashutosh.si...@idctechnologies.com>*
| Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
*  Tel: **408-457-9399 Ext. 2087 **| IM: **ashutosh24101988 (Gtalk)** |**
YIM: sashutosh00*

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with “REMOVE” in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*