Hi,

Greeting for the day.

Please find the below Job requirement for our direct client and let me know
your if you are interested with the position.

Email:systemsanalysts...@gmail.com OR *Email:srini...@systems-analysts.com*

Title: *Business Analyst*

Location: Dallas, TX

Length: 6+ Months

Rate: DOE

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

• At least a four-year degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field or
equivalent combination of education and experience

• The minimum level of experience is at least 7 years working within the IT
discipline and at least 5 years’ experience supporting .Net and Windows
based technologies

Required Skills:

• At least 7 years of education and experience in business analysis.

• Knowledge of formal requirement gathering methodologies.

• Experience in developing Business Requirements.

• Experience in developing Functional Requirements.

• Experience in developing QoS requirements.

• Strong organizational and communication skills.

• Understanding and application of several software development
methodologies, depending on the methodology employed by the project.

• Business analyst experience

• Demonstrated high competency in systems analysis for multiple large
projects.

• Experience in process analysis and documentation

• Experience in Rational Unified Process or Agile

• Strong organizational skills

• Experience in meeting facilitation and meeting notes documentation.

• Understanding of various issues tracking/resolution, scope estimation and
scope management processes.

Candidate Last Name:

Candidate Email:

Candidate Contact No: