*Please send resumes to prav...@addonusa.com*

Hi,

Please let me know if you're comfortable with the below requirement ASAP.

Lead SQL BI Developer

Location : Detroit

Duration : Long term

*Responsibilities*

·         Design and support the database and table schemas for new and
evolving sources of data being brought into the data warehouse

·         Create and support the ETL to facilitate bringing data into the
data warehouse using SQL Server Integration Services

·         Create and support the SQL Server Analysis Services cubes to help
with query performance

·         Monitor and troubleshoot performance issues on the data warehouse
servers

·         Follow the design principles and best practices defined by the
team for data warehousing techniques and architecture

·         Participate in an on-call rotation

·         Participate in production code pushes after regular business
hours

*Requirements*

·         Associate or bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent
work experience

·         5 years of experience with SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 T-SQL coding

·         5 years of experience with SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 database
administration

·         5 years of experience with SQL Server Integration Services (or
similar ETL tool)

·         5 years of experience with SQL Server Analysis Services

·         5 years of programming experience (e.g. VBScript, .Net)

·         Experience leading small project teams

·         Experience mentoring others

·         Be a go-to person for team members and leaders both inside and
outside of the team

·         Be the type of person who frequently shares best practices to
help develop others

Thanks & Regards,

Praveen Kumar Ravuru

Addon Technologies

734-956-4737 Ext 168 / 313-759-8693

prav...@addonusa.com <an...@addonusa.com>

www.addonusa.com

Gtalk & YM: praveen.addon

"The LORD your GOD will bless you in all your produce and in all the work
of your hands so that you surely rejoice"Deuteronomy 16:15 (NKJV)

Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience.