*HI PLEASE SEND UR UPDATED RESUMES TO  pvi...@itekprosinc.com
<pvi...@itekprosinc.com>  OR CALL : 678-865-8502*

Greetings

This is Vijay from Itekpros INC, please let me know if you are interested
and available for the below positions. I would appreciate if you can refer
someone for this position

*Title                   : QA Mobile Tester*

*Location            : Los Angeles, CA*

*Duration           : 6+ Months*

*Responsibilities*

•             3+ years of experience in software product development life
cycle and software testing experience

•             Must have strong Software testing life cycle knowledge in
conjunction with SDLC

•             Must have a solid software testing concepts foundation

•             Must have hands on testing experience with IOS and Android
devices.

•             Must understand Mobile testing and responsive compatibility
testing.

•             Test automation and scripting experience is a must; Selenium
experience is a plus

•             Must have sound knowledge of Web architecture and related
technologies

•             Must have strong Web application testing experience

•             Must be a strong individual contributor with good
multitasking and time management skills

•             Must have strong verbal, written communication skills and
strong interpersonal skills

•             Must be a great team player

•             Database knowledge, preferably MS-SQL Server is a plus

•             Load and Performance testing experience is a plus

•            Strong programming skill is a plus:

*Thanks*

P.Vijay

Direct : 678-865-8502

Email id : pvi...@itekprosinc.com