Hello,
I have a 6-12 month contract opportunity in Denver, CO. Please review the
details below. If you or someone you know would be interested, please reply
with a current word-formatted resume and contact details and I will call
you to discuss.

Security Analyst
Denver, CO

6-12 Months+

Opportunity available for an Intrusion Protection and Detection Systems
(IDS/IPS) Engineer to augment and collaborate with a team of technicians in
designing and implementing the information security and network
infrastructure for a large communications company--must have working
knowledge of Splunk, HP Tipping Point, DOS Mitigation tools, as well as a
technical experience around both the Norton technology suite and the Arbor
technology suite of products.

 *Please Respond below given email id or desk*

Thanks & Regards

Anand

Sr Recruiter

*Desk: **732-400-1778 <732-400-1778> Ext 103*

*Fax: 732-200-0646 <732-200-0646>*

*IntelliLink Technologies Inc.*

*E-mail: **an...@intellilinktech.com* <an...@intellilinktech.com>

*www.intellilinktech.com <http://www.intellilinktech.com/>*