Hi,

Hope you are doing great today!

This is Ashutosh, Technical Recruiter from IDC Technologies.

I have a requirement for one of our clients. Please find the job
description below.

If you are interested please send me your most updated resume.

*REQ:-1*

*Job Title: - **SQL Server DBA*

*Location: - **Dallas, TX*

*Duration: - 6+ Months  *

*Detail of Requirement*

Role

SQL Server DBA

Mandatory Technical Skills

• Responsible for managing Oracle and MySQL databases.
• Main Person to Answer to client/Business for applications using MySQL
databases.

Desirable Technical Skills

Oracle and MySQL DBA

Mandatory Functional Skills

• DBA knowledge/expertise to maintain and Manage SQL Server, and Oracle
databases for multiple applications
• Expertise on managing, and maintaining MySql replication environment
running on Linux / Solaris environment.
• MySql 5.1,5.5 version, Oracle 9i,10g,11g  on Linux, and AIX  Platforms
respectively.
• MySql, Oracle database migration skills across different flavor of UNIX
platform.
• Unix shell scripting knowledge.
• Oracle Database 10g/11g creation/cloning/maintenance, backup using RMAN
and User managed techniques, performance tuning, database troubleshooting,
release activities etc.
• MqSql databases monitoring using SkySql, Mysql database replication
setup, & maintenance, backup /recovery, release activities etc.

Desirable Functional Skills

Responsible for managing Oracle and SQL Server databases.

Total Experience Required

6 Years

Work Location

Dallas, TX

Duration

6 months

*REQ:-2*

*Job Title: - **Oracle and MySQL DBA*

*Location: - **Dallas, TX*

*Duration: - 6+ Months  *

*Detail of Requirement*

Role

[...]

*REQ:-3*

*Job Title: - **SQL Server DBA*

*Location: - **Dallas, TX*

*Duration: - 6+ Months  *

*Detail of Requirement*

Role

[...]

*Thanks and Regards*

*Ashutosh Kumar Singh*

*Technical  Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc. (**ISO 9001-2008 Certified**)*

*Address:*
* 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035Mail: *
*ashutosh.si...@idctechnologies.com* <ashutosh.si...@idctechnologies.com>*
| Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
*  Tel: **408-457-9399 Ext. 2071 **| IM: **ashutosh24101988 (Gtalk)** |**
YIM: sashutosh00*

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with “REMOVE” in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*

--

*Thanks and Regards*
*Ashutosh Kumar Singh*