Please reply to *aja...@shstinc.com <aja...@shstinc.com>* | Call: *412-450-1316
X 104* | Gtalk: aijaz.recruiter

*Position: .NET Developer with strong UI/frontend and Backend*
*Location: Cincinnati, OH*
*Duration: 6 to 12 months*

*F2F interview but there is a small chance they will hire from the phone.*

*Job Description:*
UI/Front End
We are implementing Ektron (CMS) to house our newly designed web sites.
Ektron is based on .Net and MVC
This role will work within Ektron to call our web services and also work
with the UI to implement our new design and also a apply security settings
to limit content to specific users
Required skills: .Net, MVC, CSS, HTML
Plus: Ektron experience

*Web Service/Back End*
We are implementing Tibco (ESB) to house our web services
Tibco is based on a JAVA backend.
A bulk of this work will be looking at our current Camel, JAVA, interfaces
and BizTalk interfaces and port them into the Tibco environment.
We are also building new routes within tibco to pull data for our Web sites.
We are building out services in SOAP and REST within Tibco
Required Skills: JAVA, Web Services, Integration Experience, SQL, SSIS
Plus: Tibco experience

*Position: Systems Engineer/Admin on Linux/Unix*
*Location: New York City, NY*
*Duration: 6 to 12 months w/ possible extensions*

*Local candidates only!! – F2F is required !*

*Full Job Description:*
Systems Engineer/Admin on Linux/Unix with 7 years exp in administration of
large scale websites

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*
You are a Systems engineer/ Administrator with at least 7 years of solid
experience with  building and maintaining applications in large-scale
consumer websites
You have understanding of infrastructure for websites and applications for
web and mobile and understand the full web stack
You have worked in a Development environment
Skilled understanding of Apache and/or NGINX web servers
Experience with databases, specifically MySQL or NoSQL systems
Very strong exp with RedHat/CentOS Linux
You are very familiar with AWS cloud platform – REQUIRED
You are comfortable with any of the programming languages like Ruby,
Python, PHP or JavaScript
You are familiar with configuration management tools like Puppet/Chef.
You are familiar with GIT, Jenkins, Capistrano for source control,
deployments and continuous integration

*Roles & Responsibilities:*
Designing and building infrastructure on AWS environment
Migrating existing services from physical data centers to AWS cloud
Use configuration management tools like puppet for provisioning
Troubleshooting full web and mobile stack
Performance tuning
Build design and training documentation required for each automation project
Work with Software Development Teams to improve the readiness for
operational deployment
Write scripts to automate operations, server management and auto scaling

*Position: Solutions Architect  *
*Location: Charlotte, NC*
*Duration: 6 months+*

*Must have HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE!!!!!*

*Job Description:*
Solutions Architect to be a part of the Operations team.
The Operations team is customer facing and works to train and enable our
customers to use their data warehouse.
We must have someone who can communicate easily in both business and
technical language; Self-motivated: ability to learn new technologies and
implement new solutions with minimum guidance; Very team oriented and
willing to work with various project teams
10 years of experience in Cognos; less is ok if backed with experience in
related BI technologies like MicroStrategy, SSRS, Business Objects, etc.
This is needed to support and advise customers on BI architecture
Direct work with customers requiring strong written and verbal
communication skills.  Presentation skills for presenting new technologies
and delivering training
Strong SQL background for customer support and to help customer’s trouble
shoot report and data questions.
May also be used in helping customers understand their data structure in
the PCE EDW dimensional model
Understanding of deployment of BI Server Topologies
Ability to describe and coach customers on how to implement a scalable BI
Architecture on top of an EDW
Ability to support and train BI Developers and data analyst who may or may
not have used Tableau and Cognos technologies
Ability to learn quickly and describe and articulate the technical
architecture to a wide audience
Understanding and background in Kimball method of Data Modelling

*Top 3-5 must have skills:*
10 years of experience in Cognos; less is ok if backed with experience in
related BI technologies like MicroStrategy, SSRS, Business Objects, etc.
This is needed to support and advise customers on BI architecture
Direct work with customers requiring strong written and verbal
communication skills.  Presentation skills for presenting new technologies
and delivering training
Strong SQL background for customer support and to help customer’s trouble
shoot report and data questions.  May also be used in helping customers
understand their data structure in the PCE EDW dimensional model
Understanding of deployment of BI Server Topologies
Healthcare data experience required

*Bonus skills:*
2-3 years of experience in Tableau a plus
Experience with a Data Warehouse appliance a plus
Strong MDX skills a plus

Best Regards
*Aijaz *
Talent Acquisition Member
*Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc*
Carnegie Office Park, Building Six
800 N. Bell Avenue, Suite # 255, Carnegie, PA 15106
Office: 412-450-1316 X 104
Email: aja...@shstinc.com | Gtalk: aijaz.recruiter |
www.linkedin.com/in/syedaijaz