Hello Partner,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please let me know if you have any consultants for the below position,I
would appreciate if you can send a word version of your Consultant resume
and the best number to reach,Visa Status and Current Location of him/her..

*Position: SQL server BI with Cognos Exp.*

*Location: Boston, MA*

*Duration: 6+ months*

Required Experience & Skills

•    7-8 years Microsoft SQL Server experience (SQL 2008/2012) with
advanced T-SQL, writing stored procedures, views and triggers.

Creating Indexes and constraints.

•    Strong knowledge of SSIS and SSRS

•    Deployment of SSIS Packages and SSRS reports

•    Experience in working with Cognos tools.

•    Experience working with SQL Profiler and Visual Studio Data Compare
Tool

•    Database Administration, Tuning, Management and Security.

•    Experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment

if you are comfortable with requirement,

please fill the below details and reply me ASAP.

Full name:

Current Location (State & City):

Last 4 Digits of SSN Number:

Contact Number:

Email ID:

skype ID:

Expected hourly Rate:

Visa Status:

Total IT Experience:

Total US Exp:

Availability for Interview:

Availability to Start :

Any interviews attended / pipe line.

Ant two references:

1) Email id and contact:

2) Email id and contact:

please provide H1b copy or any valid ID proof.

Thanks&Regards

*naveen*

*Ph: 732-339-4741*

*Fax: 732.601.4643*