Please mail to *aja...@shstinc.com <aja...@shstinc.com>* or call
412-450-1316 X 104

Hello Partners,

Hope you are doing good..!!

Please let me know if you have any consultants available for below
positions.

*Position: Java Developer *

*Location: Charlotte NC*

*Duration: 6 – 12 moths *

*Work Status: ONLY -- GC and Citizen*

*Job Description:*

Responsible for writing computer software.

Designs, codes, repairs, enhances, integrates, upgrades, converts, provides
level-3 support, and administers application software, and middleware.
Work is performed within guidelines set by management regarding the
development life cycle, version control, source code control,
documentation, unit testing, code verification, code deployment, and team
collaboration. Provides day-to-day guidance to Associate Developers and
Developers.

Core Competencies: (Highly Proficient) Java EE Technology, J2EE (Servlets,
JDBC, JSP, JavaScript, EJPs, SOAP, HTML, XML, DHTML, and CSS);

Object Oriented Methodology; Unix and NT Systems; Query Tools; RDB;

Database (including DB2, Oracle, SQL Server and Netezza);

Testing and QA procedures;

Development tools (Eclipse, query tools, ANT, build/deploy tools, JUnit or
TestNG, Subversion);

Framework (Spring, Struts, Hibernate);

Setup build/deploy tools; JavaScript Libraries and custom builds (jQuery /
Dojo).

*Minimum Requirements:*

Bachelor's Degree required. Area of study in Management Information
Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Math, Engineering,
Informatics.

5 – 7 years of experience.

Progressive, related application development experience.

Experience in the following technical areas with demonstrated high
proficiency:

Software Design / Development and has coded many applications used for
business.

Works to provide functionality and performance;

Relational Database Concepts; SQL; Database query tools; S

DLC/ADLC Methodologies;

Experience analyzing data solving problems and troubleshooting to provide
solutions;

Experience in entire application development process;

Experience managing large, multi-faceted projects;

MVC framework experience (WebWork,Struts);

Additional BI application experience;

Proficient with Databases (schema);

Demonstrated management and leadership skills.

*Position: Data Analyst (Model Mapping)*

*Location: Charlotte NC*

*Duration: 6 – 12 months*

*Work Status: GC (L2-EAD), Citizen*

*Job Description:*

This opening is for an Information Model Mapping Analyst (somewhat similar
to a Data Analyst but someone who has EXPERTISE in clinical workflow).

*Required skills:*

Expertise in healthcare data domains (clinical, claims, billing, etc.)

Expertise working with data in healthcare IT systems (Epic, Cerner,
Allscripts, McKesson etc.)

Experience with SQL or other database query technologies in mining data for
analysis and sleuth and understand data issues (data quality, confirm
customer use of data)

Experience with data analysis with reporting for certain healthcare use
cases

Experience in data mapping (source system to target system mapping)

Experience analyzing data for format, content, relationships, etc. in its
raw form before being loaded into database tables

Strong logical, analytical thinking, problem solving skills

Strong collaboration and communication skills – role will have interaction
with external customers

Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced,
dynamic environment

*Preferred / Nice to Have:*

Exposure to data warehouse architecture and Kimball-style dimensional
modeling

Exposure to IBM’s healthcare data model

Experience with data profiling tools

*Position:  SQL Interface Developer *

*Location: Charlotte NC*

*Duration: 6 – 12 months  *

***No H1B**  Must be GC or Citizen*

*Position Description:*

*SQL Interface Developer*

The Emerging Business team is building our clients next generation
integrated data platform, it’s called PCD. We designed PCD to deliver the
data acquisition, standardization, harmonization and integration
capabilities required by our next generation technology offerings,
including PCE, our population health suite and partner delivered
applications.

PCD cannot deliver value to our members until we connect it to member
operational and clinical systems and physically run member specific data
through it. Because members have heterogeneous operating environments and
significant variability in the quality and completeness of their data, we
have to integrate data uniquely for each member system/dataset that we
encounter.

This position provides hands-on subject matter expertise for our deep
integration and HIT system integration practice, specializing in data
extraction, standardization and integration with HIT vendor systems (such
as Epic and Cerner) in both hospital and ambulatory environments.

This position works closely with Software Engineering, to refine our
connector processes and with Operations to refine our implementation
approach.

*Education & Experience Required:*

Must have experience with Healthcare IT Systems

Bachelor’s degree required

Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, Information Technology
or related discipline

7 years of experience required; 10 years preferred

Hands-on experience and demonstrated expertise with any HIT (Healthcare IT
System)system, Reporting Workbench technologies and associated products
required

Experience with SQL or other database query technologies required

Experience in Java or a similar object-oriented programming language
required

HIT system certifications (ex. Epic Clarity) or experience writing extract
against HIT source database required

*Top 5 Must Haves:*

Expert SQL skills used to build database extracts

Experience in extracting data from health IT systems (Epic, Cerner,
Allscripts, etc.)

Experience with healthcare data domains – clinical, claims, billing data

Light java experience to configure

*Degree Requirement: *

Yes 4 year