Dear Candidate,

My name is Gagan & I am working as a *Sr Technical Recruiter* with *ASK ITC*,
currently we are having very urgent requirement with us for the position of
“*Network Architect*”. Kindly let me know if you are comfortable with the
below mentioned job details:

*Position: **Network Architect*

*Location: **Pleasanton, CA*

*Duration: 6+** Months*

*Job Description:*

·         This position will act as a primary technical principal and is
responsible for delivery of network solutions at an enterprise level.

·         Expertise with network infrastructure technologies such as LAN,
WAN, Wireless, Security, VoIP, Video and Data Center.

·         Ideal candidates will have Data Center experience.

·         Oversee planning, design, implementation, and operation of
network infrastructure projects and participate in the specification of
business requirements and implementation plans for technically advanced
internetworking solutions

·         Manage implementation of network infrastructure projects, from
both technical and communication aspects.

·         Review network design for network security and other risks during
course of projects. Serve as a liaison to vendors and/or third-party
providers as assigned

·         Provide on-site and remote technical assistance to other
resources and to customers

·         Provide infrastructure design, implementation planning,
deployment support, software strategy, system troubleshooting, performance
engineering and optimization, maintenance strategy.

·         Provide technical guidance, knowledge transfer and mentorship to
State Fund internal engineering peers as required and lead technical staff
responsibilities.

·         Establishes networking environment by designing system
configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and
enforcing system standards.

·         Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance;
troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades;
collaborating with other team on network optimization.

·         Secures network and server systems by establishing and enforcing
policies; defining and monitoring access.

* Required Experience:*

   - Minimum of 7+ years related network engineering and customer support
   experience.
   - At least 5+ years of Data Center experience.

·

*Very Respectfully,*

*Gagan Deep Sharma | **Sr.Technical Recruiter *

*ASK IT Consulting Inc*

*Address: #33 Peachtree Court Holtsville, NY 1174*

*E Mail**: gagand...@askitc.com <gagand...@askitc.com> | Phone: +1
631-649-1313 X 4389 *

*W: **www.askitc.com* <http://www.askitc.com/>

*Skype: Sky_Lamp30*

*P **Please do not print unless its absolutely necessary. Go Green !!*