Hi,

Hope you are doing great today!

This is Ashutosh, Technical Recruiter from Sage Group Consulting.

I have a requirement for one of our clients.

Please find the job description below.

If you are interested please send me your most updated resume.

TABLEAU DEVELOPER/NYC

We require 1 consultant for Tableau Developer…..LOCALS
ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*What You Will Do:*

   - Support Data Warehouse project and business users with analysis and
   development
   - SQL Skills
   - Gather business requirements and translate them into reporting needs
   including documenting using current templates
   - Create complex dashboard reports to support IT / Business/ BI
   operations
   - Provide consultative support and create technical solutions to
   business challenges

*Skills and Experience You Will Need:*

*Required Experience:*

   - Excellent communication and presentation skills
   - Experience working in consultative work environments
   - Experience translating complex business requirements into technical
   requirement
   - Healthcare Industry is a PLUS
   - Advanced Certified Tableau Developer a PLUS
   - Must be able to work alone and with a team
   - TEMP to PERM will be a PLUS

*Technical Skills:*

   - Hands on expertise with Tableau Desktop Product
   - Hands on expertise with Tableau Server
   - Experience with other BI tools (Cognos, Business Objects,
   Microstrategy, Neteeza)

 *Ashutosh Singh*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Consulting Inc*

*Phone : 732-898-1763 Ext 705*

*E-mail:- aksi...@sagetl.com <tar...@sagetl.com> | Web:-  www.sageci.com
<http://www.sageci.com/>*

*IM: ashutosh24101988 (Gtalk) | YIM: sashutosh00*

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with “REMOVE” in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*