Hi,

Hope you are doing great today!

This is Ashutosh, Technical Recruiter from Sage Group Consulting.

I have a requirement for one of our clients.

Please find the job description below.

If you are interested please send me your most updated resume.

*REQ 1*

*Java developer*

*Interview process:**Skype and Face to Face in Boston*

*Max Rate is $*65hr  C2C

 Duration 12  months+

 Required Experience :

   - 7+ years
   - Java
   - SQL
   - PL SQL
   - Spring (Core, JDBC, Batch)
   - SOA (REST)
   - Unix/Linux shell scripting
   - Application servers (Tomcat),
   - Autosys
   - PERL
   - Enterprise applications,

Nice to Have:

·        Java/JEE

·        Financial service

*REQ 2*

*Senior ETL Developer *

Opportunity - MUST HAVE DATASTAGE EXPERIENCE

Our client is seeking a SQL Interface Developer for an exciting role with
the opportunity for growth.  This is a Long-Term opportunity with a stable,
very established industry leading organization *not within the banking
vertical*.

*MUST HAVE DATASTAGE *

*Only GC, EAD GC and USC*

*EXPERIENCE.*

*MAX C2C RATE OF $42/HR*

*Location: Charlotte, NCDuration: Long-Term Contract*

*Job Description:*

PCE Data Ops team.  Role will support the implementation for each
customer/member, which includes understanding the customer data so we can
wire it (via ETL jobs) into the product and make data available in each
member’s Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).

*Education & Experience Required: *

·         Bachelor’s degree required

·         7+ years’ ETL development experience

·         Strong communication skills – role will have interaction with
external customers

·         Experience in data mapping (source system to target mapping)

·         Expert proficiency with SQL

·         Strong understanding of data warehouse architecture and
Kimball-style dimensional modeling

·         3+ years’ experience working with complex data architectures

·         3+ years’ experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
methodologies

·         Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively in a
fast-paced, dynamic environment

·         Preferred / Nice to Have

·         Experience with Netezza

·         *Experience with DataStage*

·         Experience working in UNIX environment

·         Proficiency with Kimball-style dimensional modeling

·         Experience with IBM’s healthcare data model

·         Experience transforming data from healthcare IT systems (Epic,
Cerner, Allscripts, etc.)

·         Experience with using Agile development practices, automated
testing and continuous delivery

Ashutosh Singh

Technical Recruiter

Sage Group Consulting Inc

Phone : 732-898-1763 Ext 705

E-mail:- aksi...@sagetl.com <tar...@sagetl.com> | Web:-  www.sageci.com

IM: ashutosh24101988 (Gtalk) | YIM: sashutosh00

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with “REMOVE” in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*