Dear Candidate,

My name is Gagan & I am working as a *Sr Technical Recruiter* with *ASK ITC*,
currently we are having very urgent requirement with us for the position of
“*SQL Developer*”. Kindly let me know if you are comfortable with the below
mentioned job details:

*Position: SQL Developer (F2F Must)*

*Location: Burlington, MA*

*Duration: 12 Months*

·         Minimum 7 years of experience in SQL Server/Oracle design and
development

·         Great command over SSIS, T-SQL and DTS.

·         Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively
prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.

·         Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to
detail.

·         Familiarity with Web application security considerations

*If you are interested, please fill in the required details and attach your
updated word resume also:*

• Full Name:

• Contact Number:

• E-mail ID:

• Joining Time Required (Notice Period):

• Current Company:

• Current Location:

• Total IT Experience:

• Legal Status:

• Total US Experience:

• Year of Birth/Year of Graduation:

• Year of US arrival:

• Skype Id:

*It would be a great help, if you can forward my details and the
requirement to your colleagues & friends who fit the bill and might be
interested*.

*Very Respectfully,*

*Gagan Deep Sharma | **Sr.Technical Recruiter *

*ASK IT Consulting Inc*

 *Address: #33 Peachtree Court Holtsville, NY 1174*

*E Mail**: gagand...@askitc.com <gagand...@askitc.com> | Phone: +1
631-649-1313 X 4389 *

*W: www.askitc.com <http://www.askitc.com/>*

*Skype: Sky_Lamp30*