*Please send resumes to prav...@addonusa.com*

Hi,

I need mainframe developer local to Canton, OH, please let me know if you
have any consultant.

Mainframe COBOL Developer

Location: Canton, OH

Duration: 3 months, possibly longer

Client : Loch bridge /  Diebold

*NEED LOCALS *

Client is seeking to hire a Mainframe Developer. This Mainframe Developer
will support a project in the Canton, OH area.  The Mainframe Programmer
will design, develop, code, test, debug, document and install programs for
large-scale or high volume transactions requiring MVS and/or OS/390
operating systems

*Responsibilities:*

·         Prepares program specifications and diagrams, and develops logic
flowcharts

·         Develops programs in languages, Tools and Databases such as
COBOL, PL/1, CICS, and DB2

·         Understand business, technical, and program requirements

·         Assist in the creation and general system design and technical
specifications for new/replacement systems, taking into consideration
computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and desired
results

·         Apply coding and analytical skills in all phases of the system
life cycle

·         Supply time estimates related to programming efforts

·         Develop application program logic from customer-defined
specifications

·         Test, debug, support and maintain application programs for
customers in a variety of business areas and environments

·         Perform additional duties as required

*Required Experience:*

·         Technical Skills: Cobol - Rational Cobol - MVS - MCS utilities -
AIX - Unix Shell Scripting - MQ - IMS - MSAM - CICS - TXseries - Vancouver
utilities - Data conversion transition - DB2 (Desired) - Dataquant (Desired)

·         Knowledge of relational database principles and/or experience in
database design

·         Ability to work effectively within a diverse team

·         Ability to communicate with users

·         Strong problem solving and analytical ability

·         Ability to multi-task

·         Ability to explain complex technical terms and systems to others

·         Excellent customer facing skills

·         Good presentation skills to keep customer up to date with how
projects are progressing

·         Interest in and understanding of the latest advances in technology

·         Good working knowledge of project management concepts

Thanks & Regards,

Praveen Kumar Ravuru

Addon Technologies

734-956-4737 Ext 168

prav...@addonusa.com <an...@addonusa.com>

www.addonusa.com

Gtalk & YM: praveen.addon

"The LORD your GOD will bless you in all your produce and in all the work
of your hands so that you surely rejoice"Deuteronomy 16:15 (NKJV)

Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience.