*HI PLEASE SEND ME YOUR UPDATED RESUMES TO vi...@globaldatamart.com
<vi...@globaldatamart.com> OR call me on 908-485-6432*

Hope you are doing great.

This is Vijay from Global Data Mart, Inc, please let me know if you are
interested and available for the below position. I would appreciate if you
can refer someone for this position.

*Title                :  Data Analyst with Clinical Workflow*

*Location         :   Charlotte, NC*

*Duration        :   6 + Months*

*Job Description:  **US Citizen or Green Card*
    Expertise in healthcare data domains (clinical, claims, billing, etc.)
    Expertise working with data in healthcare IT systems (Epic, Cerner, All
scripts, McKesson etc.)
    Experience with SQL or other database query technologies in mining data
for analysis and sleuth and understand data issues (data quality, confirm
customer use of data)
    Experience with data analysis with reporting for certain healthcare use
cases
    Experience in data mapping (source system to target system mapping)
    Experience analyzing data for format, content, relationships, etc. in
its raw form before being loaded into database tables
    Strong logical, analytical thinking, problem solving skills
    Strong collaboration and communication skills – role will have
interaction with external customers
    Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively in a
fast-paced, dynamic environment

*Thanks*

P.Vijay

Global Data Mart, Inc.

5001 Hadley Rd, Suite 205, South Plain Field, NJ 07080.

Direct # 908-485-6432, Fax:732-623-9039.

Email:vi...@globaldatamart.com

www.globaldatamart.com