Hi ,

Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent Hyperion Server administration in Tulsa, OK for one of
your clients. Please let me know if you have any consultants

*Reply back to b...@vectorsoft.com <b...@vectorsoft.com>*

Hyperion Server administration

Location: Tulsa, OK

Duration: 6 months

• Candidate should have a minimum of 8-10 years of IT experience
• Minimum 4 - 6 years of experience working on Oracle Hyperion Product
suite (HFM, Essbase, Planning)
• Minimum 2 years’ experience of Hyperion Server administration projects
(Patching, Installing of the product)
• Should have worked on Hyperion version 11.1.1.3
• Should have worked on Unix & Windows environment
• Understanding of PEARL & JAVA script
• Understanding of Informatica workflow would be an advantage
• Understanding of scheduling software
• Candidate should have worked with an IT service provider on support
projects in an onsite-offshore support model
• Should have understanding of ITIL processes and should have user level
knowledge of any ticketing tool like ServiceNow or BMC Remedy
• Should have leadership qualities and should have managed a team of
atleast 10 engineers
• ITIL V3 Foundation and PMP certification are an added advantage

Full Name

Primary Skills

Total Experience

Phone

Visa status

Email

Current Location

Willing to relocate

Availability

Skype ID

Rate

Last 4 of SSN

Interview Availability 1

Interview Availability 2

Skill

Years of Exp

Year Last Used

Oracle Hyperion Product suite (HFM, Essbase, Planning)

Hyperion Server administration projects (Patching, Installing of the
product)

Hyperion version 11.1.1.3

Unix & Windows environment

Thanks and Regards,