Dear Candidate,

My name is Gagan & I am working as a *Sr.* *Technical Recruiter* with *ASK
ITC*, currently we are having very urgent requirement with us for the
position of “*DevOPs Engineer*”. Kindly let me know if you are comfortable
with the below mentioned job details:

*Position: *
*DevOPs Engineer Location: Boca Raton, FL*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Requirement:*

·   Expert knowledge as it relates to troubleshooting and resolving
problems quickly and effectively in a production environment

·   Working knowledge of Internet Protocols, Networking, and TCP/IP

·   Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration

·   Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus)

·   A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or
Ruby)

·   General understanding of various IT security concepts as they relate to
production environments.

·   Experience with the following are desirable; Dynatrace, jProfiler,
jProbe,Tivoli, Wireshark.

·   5+ years’ of industry experience with VMware environments

·   Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up,
always-available service

·   Strong organizational and analytical skills

·   Good project management skills, ability to operate as part of a team
organizing, planning and executing projects from vision through
implementation

·   Excellent verbal presentation and written communications skills

·   Ability to foster and maintain both a positive team culture and
service-centric environment

·   Experience with standard software development methodologies and
knowledge of Agile methodology

*Very Respectfully,*

*Gagan Deep Sharma | **Sr.Technical Recruiter *

*ASK IT Consulting Inc*

*33 Peachtree Court Holtsville, NY 1174*

*E Mail**: gagand...@askitc.com <gagand...@askitc.com> | Phone: +1
631-649-1313 X 4389 *

*Skype: Sky_Lamp30*

*www.askitc.com <http://www.askitc.com/>*