Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me at
*248-565-4747*168*

*Lead Java Developer*

Washington DC (Georgetown)

Phone and Skype

6 Months

*MUST have Computer Science Degree (PhD preferred not required)*

*Responsibilities*

•        Lead and supervise development and deployment of software products

•        Perform software requirements analysis through engagement with
project managers, project directors, and clients

•        Code development and maintenance

•        Software design and engineering

•        Provide leadership to software development teams and mentor junior
staff

•        Evaluation of existing software architecture, proposing new
directions, developing change management plans, and leading change

*Qualifications*

•        *Bachelors and/or Masters degree in Computer Science (PhD is a
plus)*

•        8+ years of development experience

•        Professional experience utilizing J2EE technologies such as JSP,
Spring, Javascript, XML, JMS, or Web Services is preferred

•        Working knowledge of .NET (C#, ASP.NET) preferred

•        Experience with relational databases and writing SQL queries
preferred

•        Training and experience in the fields of machine learning or
computational statistics is a plus

•        Solid understanding of object oriented (OO) analysis and design
principles and demonstrated proficiency/expert knowledge in OO design

•        Proficient/expert knowledge in design of multi-tiered web-based
systems

•        Proficiency in development of highly efficient and high
performance distributed software systems

•        Excellent analytical skills required

•        Highly detail-oriented

•        Good communication skills

•        Ability to work well on a team as well as independently

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.