Dear Candidate,

My name is Gagan & I am working as a *Sr Technical Recruiter* with *ASK ITC*,
currently we are having very urgent requirement with us for the position of
“*Oracle R12 Functional Analyst*”. Kindly let me know if you are
comfortable with the below mentioned job details:

*Position: Oracle R12 Functional Analyst (Only GC/ Citizens)*

*Location: Santa Clara, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Responsibilities:*

·         We are looking for a resource that has broad experience in the
Oracle R12 EBS suite.

·         While some of the deliverables focus on Financials, the resource
should have broad understanding of most of the modules (order management,
field services, logistics, HR, etc) for a hardware/software company that
provides implementation services.

·         It will require some travel internationally (Singapore,
Scandanavia etc) and US HQ in Santa Clara.

·         Identifying gaps in the configuration to better support business
requirements/operations

·         Identify how to streamline international office operations and
possibly front-end Oracle Financials with simpler accounting package (e.g.
 Microsoft Dynamics NAV) to improve efficiency and eliminate overhead
resources

·         Recommend R12 deployment improvements.

·         Overall Assessment of the IT function that is in place to improve
the R12 deployment and ongoing maintenance.

*Very Respectfully,*

*Gagan Deep Sharma | **Sr.Technical Recruiter *

*ASK IT Consulting Inc*

*33 Peachtree Court Holtsville, NY 1174*

*E Mail**: gagand...@askitc.com <gagand...@askitc.com> | Phone: +1
631-649-1313 X 4389 *

*Skype: Sky_Lamp30*

*www.askitc.com <http://www.askitc.com/>*