Dear Candidate,

My name is Gagan & I am working as a *Sr Technical Recruiter* with *ASK ITC*,
currently we are having very urgent requirement with us for the position of
“*Software Engineer*”. Kindly let me know if you are comfortable with the
below mentioned job details:

*Title**: Software Engineer with Data Mining Experience*

*Location**: Bellevue, WA*

*Duration:** 12+ months*

*Job Description:*

Our goal is to delight our users by providing them with new areas of
predictions they find useful & interesting.  Our core drivers are large
scale machine learning along with analyzing, inferring and experimenting
with truly big data. As part of the team, you would be driving relevance
projects through their entire life-cycle.

We are looking for productive developers with expertise in information
retrieval, machine learning, data mining and large scale distributed
computation.

We are looking for a strong, motivated, results-oriented *applied
scientists/developers *to help drive the design and implementation of
different categories for Bing Predicts.

*Experience Required:*
1. Degree in CS, EE or equivalent.
2. Programming experiences in C++/C#.
3. Experiences in machine learning, data mining, information retrieval,
natural language processing, graph computation, or large scale distributed
computation / data processing.
4. Experiences in the area of online services and/or search are a plus.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Sumit Marwaha*

*ASK IT Consulting Inc.*

*Phone: +1 631-649-1313 Ext- 4408*

*Fax: +1 631 803 4488*

*E Mail: sumi...@askitc.com <sumi...@askitc.com>  |W: www.askitc.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0019dE4VmuLFFvvsQc8FvUSt_0pLmWMcEeaznfV1KI6iIMLFmc0bpoKjkYp-d-JDrgK29f4Xo_A6AZyqZd8t8Dt2_gFZh-OSlpF4cQy8NrWqxycbn2qqwG1yk3NqwEv9IRiqmxDJJKFsV8dyR4wWeSWgNnlIcuT3l4ceP0Grv5MXlE=&c=hnU3i2Dpl_5cCJNk_iyTpF1YbKUF_FfI3xPiFzglp0l_tjHJvMaENQ==&ch=1i4n1Rd3W78oTctjXnIg78eKSRulFsJiCXa0zsEMpIbbqHId8v8ExQ==>*

*Women Owned Minority Certified Enterprise*

*Address: #33 Peachtree Court Holtsville, NY 11742*