Dear Candidate,

My name is Gagan & I am working as a *Sr Technical Recruiter* with *ASK ITC*,
currently we are having very urgent requirement with us for the position of
“*ETL/SSIS Developer*”. Kindly let me know if you are comfortable with the
below mentioned job details:

*Position: ETL/SSIS Developer*

*Location: Raleigh, NC*

*Duration: 12 Months *

*Job Description:*

·   8+ years IT industry experience

·   5+ years data integration and ETL experience with SQL Server
Integration Services (SSIS) or other industry leading tools including
ability to configure SQL Server agent

·   8+ years of experience in SQL programming

·   5+ years of experience in designing and developing ETL processes
including naming conventions, connection to variety of systems and
processing of large volume of data

·   5+ years of experience in identifying and mapping data elements across
multiple systems including creating templates and best practices to
maintain the mapping information

·   Strong understanding of data integration, quality and validation

·   Understanding of MDM, Data warehouse / Data mart.

·   Experience moving data across different types of databases

·   Strong understanding of various data modeling techniques including
party model, star and snowflakes schemas

·   Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to
interact with multiple IT teams and business partners both formally and
informally

·   Preferred:

·   Clear understanding and experience with Microsoft platforms, including
Windows operating systems for both desktop and server, Microsoft Office,
SharePoint, SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server
Integration Services (SSIS) and Data Quality Services (DQS) and Master Data
Services (MDS).

·   Knowledge of physical database administration with SQL Server a plus

·   Experience in logical and physical data modeling

·   Reporting and analytics using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)

*Very Respectfully,*

*Gagan Deep Sharma | **Sr.Technical Recruiter *

*ASK IT Consulting Inc*

*33 Peachtree Court Holtsville, NY 1174*

*E Mail**: gagand...@askitc.com <gagand...@askitc.com> | Phone: +1
631-649-1313 X 4389 *

*Skype: Sky_Lamp30*

*www.askitc.com <http://www.askitc.com/>*